Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All Fixing

In young age I was a fan of Dara Singh, the Freestyle Wrestling world champion. Elders used to laugh at me and tell about all “got-up” matches. I never believed this & used to go to see the wrestling of Dara Singh.

Later, when I found out the truth of “ Fixing” I was crestfallen. How could they do such things with Sports - was my thoughts. It took quite some years to realize the totality.

Now, we live with “ Fixing” in every sphere of life – Cricket match fixing became famous (infamous) all over and people are talking to legalize betting. “Fixing” in Politics, Business, Police & Judiciary has become common. Newest rage is “ Media Fixing”.

Everything what we encounter daily is untrue – full of Scams & Fixing.

Is it Kaliyug ?
It is time to go for “ Banaprastha “ ? How knowledgeable were our Sages advising that after completion of “ garhasta dharma” one should renounce materialistic world & take up “ Banaprastha “

No comments:

Post a Comment